It’s nice to meet you! I am a college student who has a lot on her mind. But for sanity’s sake, I’ll give a little list of who I am. Just a few facts really.
1. I am Chinese American and along with that comes a love for all things rice and cute things related.
2. I am a Potterhead. A downright Potterhead. I have an account on Pottermore, read fanfiction (I don’t write it, not often at least) and all that. I have the Elder Wand and a Slytherin Scarf. I identify myself as a Ravenclaw and Draco Malfoy is intensely sexy (I may or may not have a thing for Tom Felton)>
3. I’m a Cassiopeia. Not the constellation. It means I am a fan of TVXQ, a Korean Pop band. I am huge into K-Pop and enjoy the Korean culture as well.
4. I like anime and manga such as Sekirei, Soul Eater, Kimi ni Todoke and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
5. I draw. A lot. I like drawing dolls. Something about being able to draw things that I know I’ll never look like makes me happy, and a little sad too.
6. I hate my body. That is it. I hate my body. But I like my thumbs. Yes, I do like my thumbs.
7. I love reading. My favorite books are Les Miserables – Victor Hugo, Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead – Ayn Rand and obviously every Harry Potter book possible and all of LOTR.
8. My butt hurts.
9. I listen to just about everything, music-wise. And when I say everything, I mean just about every genre. I listen from Death Metal to Classical, Hip-hop to Smooth Jazz.
10. I like to eat.
I honestly don’t know what to put anymore. Oh, I’m highly sarcastic and my zodiac sign is Cancer. Well, thank you for taking the time to get to know me, I enjoy it and appreciate it. Thank you!